Both Microsoft and Google would like to be your one-stop-shop for business productivity software. Office 365 and G-Suite tick all the top-level boxes on your core IT needs. Each suite includes the following features:
- Business email and shared calendar services
- An online storage area, with shared space and a personal storage
- Apps for creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Communication tools, including messaging, online meetings, and video conferencing
- A management interface, with compliance and archiving, as well as security features including two-factor authentication
But how do they compare?
Both Office 365 and G-Suite have impressively long feature lists. In fact, the biggest differences between the two services are not whether a particular feature exists, but how it is implemented. And that comes down to the difference in style between the two services.
Of course, there is a winner in all of this, but to find out which one you’ll have to get in touch with us by clicking the link below: